Changing car? We’ll put you in the driving seat
Finance options that fast-track you to the vehicle of your dreams.
- If you apply for early settlement, you may have to pay non waived profit or fees.
- If you do not meet the payments on your finance, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access financing in the future.
Features & Benefits
- Shariah-compliant finance for your vehicle
- Fast and simple approval process
- Competitive profit rates
- High finance amount
- Flexible tenure of up to 5 years
- No hidden documentation and study fee
- No salary transfer required
- Joint income possibility (with blood relatives only)
- Vehicle registration on 3rd party name (with blood relatives only)
New Vehicle Financing
- For ‘brand new’ vehicles choose the New Vehicle Finance option. We can buy the vehicle then sell it to you at a cost including an agreed profit through the Shariah contract of Murabaha, or on a specific sale price through Musawamah.
Used Vehicle Financing
- If you are buying a used or pre-owned vehicle we can acquire it and then and sell it to you at a cost including an agreed profit through the Shariah contract of Murabaha, or on a specific sale price through Musawamah.