If it’s true that ‘Home is Where the Heart is’ you’ll love our range of finance options.
- If you do not keep up your payments, you may lose the financed property.
- If you apply for early settlement, you may have to pay non waived profit or fees.
- If you do not meet the payments on your finance, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access financing in the future.
- Restructuring your home finance may take longer to pay off the finance and may result in paying more profit.
The perfect package to suit you
Buying a ‘Ready’ or ‘Under-Construction’ property? We’ll make it simple.
Want better terms? Our expert team can move your existing home finance to Al Hilal Bank
Refinance (Equity Release)
Need to release equity for other financial purposes? We can show you how.
Property Investment Finance
Investing in real estate? Let us support your financing requirements.
Top Up Facility
Al Hilal Bank helps you avail Top Up facility on your existing home finance to fulfil your other commitment.
Features and Benefits
- A wide range of Shariah-compliant products
- Simple and hassle-free approval process
- Competitive rental rates
- 0% documentation and study fee when you switch over
- Free partial settlement on your existing finance
- Doorstep facility for conducting medical examinations wherever applicable
- Property Takaful contribution paid by the bank for full payment tenure
- Any 3rd party claim is covered under Property Takaful
- Competitive rates offered on Rental Collection Services through approved property management companies for Investment properties
- High Finance amount up to AED 15 million*
- Flexible payment tenure up to 25 years*
- Salary transfer not mandatory
* Terms and conditions apply
- AED 15,000 for single applicant
- AED 25,000 for joint applicant
- Minimum 21 years
- Valid Salary Certificate/ Trade License (if applicable)
- Valid passport and residence visa page (if applicable) copy
- Valid Emirates ID
- Khulasat Al Kaid (Family Book for UAE Nationals only)
- Latest 6 months bank statements
- Liability letter addressed to Al Hilal Bank
- Property related documentation
- Any other additional documents which may be required thereafter according to the Al Hilal Bank policies and procedures