With Al Hilal Bank personal loan for expatriates, where the loan amount can go up to AED 1.5 million, you can obtain the required financial assistance for
- Home rent
- Goods and services and more
Besides these, the financial institution may also allow you to pay for your liability settlement with easy instalments using this loan.
Eligibility for Al Hilal Bank Personal Finance for Expats
In order to be considered eligible for a personal loan by Al Hilal Bank, you must satisfy the following conditions:
- You must have a salary of at least AED 10,000 if you are opting for a loan without salary transfer and AED 7,000 if you select the option with salary transfer
- The tenure of financing must not be more than 4 years
- You must have proof of employment
It is essential to note that while these are the general requirements, the bank may ask for additional information related to eligibility in some cases.
Interest Rate for Al Hilal Bank Personal Loan
The annual interest rate for the Al Hilal Bank personal loan for non-UAE individuals residing in the UAE varies as per their salaries. You can find the information below:
With Salary Transfer
- 3% if the salary per month is AED 20,000 or more
- 4% if the monthly salary is between AED 10,000 and AED 19,999
- 5% if the monthly salary is between AED 7,000 and AED 9,999
Without Salary Transfer
- 9% if the monthly salary is at least AED 30,000
- 10% if the salary per month is in the range of AED 15,000 and 29,999
- 11% if the salary is between AED 10,000 and AED 14,999
Documents Required for Al Hilal Bank Personal Finance for Expats
To verify your identity, monthly income, employment status, and several more factors, the bank requests a few documents when you apply for a personal loan from the bank. Through the documents like the ones provided below, the bank can evaluate if you are eligible for the loan.
- Emirates ID or similar identity proof
- Salary Certificate
- Bank Statements of the previous 3-6 months
NOTE: These are generally the mandatory documents for a personal loan. However, the bank may ask for any additional documents as per their needs.
How to Apply for Al Hilal Bank Personal Finance for Expats?
To avail of Al Hilal Bank Personal Finance for Expats, you can utilise any of the three methods that you find the most appropriate.
- Online Apply
- Go to the official website of the Al Hilal Bank and open the personal finance page.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select the option to apply for the same
- You will be asked to provide some information to proceed here.
- You may be asked here if you are an existing customer or a new user, customer ID, name, email ID, registered mobile number, the emirate of residence, and more.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- You will be contacted by a bank professional shortly.