Finance options that fast-track you to the vehicle of your dreams.
- If you apply for early settlement, you may have to pay non waived profit or fees.
- If you do not meet the payments on your finance, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access financing in the future.
Features & Benefits
- Shariah-compliant finance for your vehicle
- Fast and simple approval process
- Competitive profit rates
- High finance amount
- Flexible tenure of up to 5 years
- No hidden documentation and study fee
- No salary transfer required
- Joint income possibility (with blood relatives only)
- Vehicle registration on 3rd party name (with blood relatives only)
New Vehicle Financing
For ‘brand new’ vehicles choose the New Vehicle Finance option. We can buy the vehicle then sell it to you at a cost including an agreed profit through the Shariah contract of Murabaha, or on a specific sale price through Musawamah.
Used Vehicle Financing
If you are buying a used or pre-owned vehicle we can acquire it and then and sell it to you at a cost including an agreed profit through the Shariah contract of Murabaha, or on a specific sale price through Musawamah.
Under Murabaha the seller (in this case Al Hilal Bank) discloses the true cost incurred in acquiring the vehicle, then sells it to the buyer (in this case an Al Hilal Bank customer) for an agreed profit.
Under Musawamah, the price of the vehicle is negotiated between the seller and the buyer. The seller is not bound by the Sharia’a to disclose the cost incurred, nor the profit made from the transaction.
Eligibility & Required Documentation
- Minimum salary requirement of AED 5,000
- Down payment requirement of 20%
- A valid passport
- Residence visa page (as applicable)
- Latest 3 months’ bank statements
- Quotation addressed to Al Hilal Bank
- Any other additional documentation which may be required thereafter according to Al Hilal Bank policies and procedures
- Other terms and conditions apply