KEB Hana Bank Abu Dhabi(Wholesale Bank Branch) is dedicated to provide excellent customer service and maintain a strong customer relationship at all levels. We have a Complaints management policy to ensure all complaints are handled as efficiently and effectively as possible.
Definition of Complaint:
Any type of dissatisfaction expressed by customers related to transactions, products, services, delivery channels, staff and business conduct
Customer Complaint Officer
KEB Hana Bank Abu Dhabi(Wholesale Bank Branch) appointed Complaint Management Officer
Complaint Decision Making
Complaint Investigation supported by acquired evidences will be presented to Branch General Manager for making the final decision.
Making a Complaint
For all complaints, we request that you include your Name, Contact details and your account details. We encourage you to use any of the following methods to lodge a complaint with us:
- 1.Call our Branch at +971 2 681 7188 from Monday to Friday (08:30 to 17:30)
- 2.Send an email to [email protected]
- Complaint Management Officer (senior manager) discusses with other employee in charge of the sectors in which complaints are involved. Further discussion is to be made with senior management including General Manager, if required. Once the investigation is complete, the resolution will be sent via email to the customer who will have 5 working days to object or it will be deemed accepted
- Customers’ complaints stay confidential and need to be secured strictly
Processing time for complaints
- Simple complaint: Promptly or within 14 days
- Complicated compliant involving disputes: within 30 days after registered