You can pay your Mashreq Credit Card balances using any of the below ways:
- Direct Debit facility − Sign up for the direct debit facility from your Bank Account with Mashreq, which will ensure that your Credit Card balances are paid off on the due date. You can also choose whether you wish to make full payment or minimum payment every month. Visit Mashreq Mobile or Online and sign up today.
- Online/Mobile Transfer − If you have a Bank Account with Mashreq, you can conveniently use Mashreq Mobile or Online anytime and from anywhere and make an instant transfer from your Bank Account towards your Credit Card balance.
- Cash Deposit Machines (CCDMs) − Mashreq CCDMs are located at Mashreq branches as well as at major shopping malls and other easily accessible locations across the UAE. Simply visit any one of the conveniently located Mashreq CCDMs and make your payment in cash or cheque. Please remember to carry your Mashreq Credit Card with you to make the payment. When paying by cheque at our CCDMs, payment must be made 3 working days before the due date to allow for clearing of your cheque before the Payment Due Date.
- Exchange House − You can also pay your Mashreq Credit Card balance at exchange houses through the UAE Funds Transfer System (UAEFTS). The following is a list of participating exchange houses.
- Al Ansari Exchange
- Al Ghurair Exchange
- Redha Al Ansari Exchange
- Al Rostamani International Exchange
- Hadi Express Exchange
- LM Exchange
- Emirates India International Exchange
- Alfa Exchange
- Please note that the exchange house may levy a transaction fee for accepting the payment
PAY YOUR NON-MASHREQ CREDIT CARD BILLS WITHOUT MOVING
Always striving to provide a best-in class experience to our customers, we provide the opportunity to pay your credit card bills from other UAE banks.
Important note: As a complementary service outside Mashreq, we cannot guarantee that your payment will be processed on the same day.
- You can transfer funds only through your Current/Savings accounts, and not through any of your Mashreq Credit Card(s).
- You will need a Transfer Challenge Code to transfer funds from your account to your non-Mashreq Credit Card.
- Please note, payments made before 11:30am will be processed on the same day except for payments made on weekend or Public Holidays. Payments made after 11:30am will be processed on the next working day. Mashreq does not take any responsibility for any delayed / rejected transactions due to any wrong/insufficient beneficiary Credit Card details provided. Please note that you might be levied Processing Fee/ Late Payment Charges / Interest Charges by your Credit Card issuer as per their Term & Conditions.
- Mashreq does not take any responsibility for any delayed / rejected transaction due to any wrong/insufficient beneficiary Credit Card details provided. Please note that you might be levied Processing Fee/ Late Payment Charges / Interest Charges by your Credit Card issuer as per their Term & Conditions.
- You can transfer funds only to your local Credit Card(s), and the default currency is AED only.
- Login to MashreqOnline
- Select Bill Payments >> Card Payment
- Select Non-Mashreq Credit Card Payments and enter the details
Mashreq Easy Pay
MORE THAN 1,000 OUTLETS & 100 BRANDS TO CHOOSE FROM
An important or unexpected expected expense coming soon? With a single visit to MashreqOnline you can now book your Easy Payment Plan for any of your card expenses. Known for its attractive rate and low processing fee, Mashreq EPP can bring you the flexibility you are looking for within the timeline of your choice
- Login to MashreqOnline
- Select My Cards >> Other Services
- Select Easy Payment Plan Inquiry, enter your request
Mashreq IVR Payments
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) payments allow merchants to accept customer payments 24/7 through IVR-enabled telephones. It gives customers the option to pay electronically, particularly to those who do not have internet access. Additionally, it can relieve your staffing issues and reduce incoming call traffic, leading to enhanced customer service.
We Support AVAYA, GENESYS, And ALCATEL Systems.
How Does It Work?
- Customer calls travel agent to make a booking
- Customer is requested to enter card details using the phone keypad
- Booking is made instantly once payment is made