Personal Internet Banking is an internet banking service for individual customers that enables customers to conduct banking transactions in real time.
- Internet Banking Benefits
- Online Purchase/Bill Payment
- F/X Transfer
- Bulk Transfer in My Hana Internet Banking up to 3000 receivers
- Balance inquiry (saving, current account and time deposit)
- Fund transfer between accounts and between banks (online, LLG and RTGS)
- Purchase of top-up voucher and PLN prepaid
- Electricity, water, telephone, credit card, insurance, internet, e-commerce, zakat and other payment
- Remittance (domestic and international fund transfer)
- FX Transfer (fund transfer between Hana Bank account from USD to IDR or IDR to USD)
- Open account (Time Deposit and Hana Future Saving)
- Loan Information
- Foreign exchange rate information
- Information on deposit rate
Transaction Limit & Fees
|Transaction||Limit/Transaction *||Limit/Day *||Fee *|
|Overbooking between same Customer’s account||Unlimited||Unlimited||Free|
|Overbooking between different Customer’s account||500.000.000||5.000.000.000||Free|
After register to MyHana Internet Banking through Customer Service,
You need to activate through the website of Hana Bank www.myhana.co.id or MyHana Mobile Banking by following steps:
- Select Register on the MyHana Personal Banking service.
- Enter the User ID sent via SMS to your mobile phone.
- Enter your Debit Card Number.
- Enter your Debit Card PIN.
If Customer has registered to MyHana Internet Banking, then the User ID and password automatically can be used on the MyHana Mobile Banking services.