At ADCB, we would never ask you for any personal information other than your User ID and Password when you log into ADCB Personal Internet Banking.
To ensure that you do not fall victim to fraud, never respond to any e-mail from an address that appears to be from ADCB requesting personal information, account details, or information on your Internet Banking User ID and Password.
How do I get ADCB Internet banking?
- Enter your ADCB Credit or Debit Card Number and PIN to generate the Activation Key.
- Activate the App by entering the unique Activation Key sent via SMS to your registered mobile number.
- Set up your password and you are ready to go.
- Please use the physical keyboard to key the User ID which is your 6 Or 8-digit CID number.
- Use the mouse to enter keys from the Virtual Keyboard for the Internet Banking Password.
Choosing a secure password
- Password should be 8 characters in length containing upper case and lower case alphabets, and numbers.
- Not associated with or same as your other identifications or passwords.
- Only the special characters available on the virtual keypad can be used in the password.
- Open a fixed deposit in AED or USD
- Transfer funds
- Pay your ADCB Credit Card bills
- Pay your utility bills and school fees
- Top-up mobile prepaid accounts, NOL and Salik
- Pay for air travel with flydubai
- Pay your India bills
- Request a cheque book and have it delivered to your mailing address
- Change your ADCB Internet Banking password
- Register for the ADCB Mobile Banking App
- Subscribe to e-Statements
- Donate to Zakat Fund and Red Crescent Society in the UAE
- Apply for a Credit Card Loan, Credit Card Balance Transfer, Credit Card Personal Payment Plan and ADCB Family Protector Plus—Life