With the Korean financial industry’s most extensive overseas network, Hana Financial Group is poised to become one of the world’s leading financial groups. This position is the result of the consistent business growth the group has shown since its inception in 1971 as Korea Investment & Finance, followed by its conversion to a commercial bank in 1991 and financial holding company in 2005.
Premier Financial Services Network
Hana Financial Group dedicates itself to customer satisfaction and happiness through a comprehensive range of financial products and services for each stage of life. As part of these services, its premier financial service network leads the industry by creating synergy among its subsidiaries in banking, securities, credit cards, capital, and insurance.
Keb Hana Bank Products
- Guarantee, Bond, DA, Loan on Bills (Facility/Operating), Overdraft, Syndicated loan, FRN (Floating Rate Note)
- Eligibility : Corporate Customer who has Audit Report
- Collateral Security : Guaranteed from parent/subsidiary company, Time Deposit, Standby LC, Air craft, etc.
- 1) Current Account: Cheque , deposit / withdrawal /transfer /Ordinary Account: deposit / withdrawal / transfer
- 2) Time Deposit: lump-sum deposit for a fixed period
- Period: 1month~12month
- Collection, Negotiation of L/C and Non-LC Based export receivables, L/C Open(Usance / Sight), Advice, EUBB
- FX dealing
- All Customer who have account with Abu Dhabi Branch.
- Foreign Exchange/Transfer – available
- Transfer globally through Internet Banking available
- Fast and Flexible communications service through any branches of KEB Hana bank in Korea and Overseas
Keb Hana Bank Contact Details
MON – FRI, 8:30 AM ~ 5:30 PM
SAT, 8:30 AM ~ 12:30 PM
※ Opening hours reduce by 2 hours during Holy Month of Ramadan
BIC CODE. KOEXAEAD
Email. [email protected]
Website: Click Here
|New Year’s Day (1st, Jan)|
|Prophet Mohammed’s Birthday (24st, Jan) ★|
|Israa&Miaraj Night (6st, Jun) ★|
|Eid Al Fitr (8st, Aug ~ 10st, Aug) ★|
|Arafat(Haj) Day (14st, Oct) ★|
|Eid Al Adha (15st, Oct ~ 17st, Oct) ★|
|Hijri New Year’s Day (4st, Nov) ★|
|UAE National Day (2st, Dec ~ 3st, Dec)|