First Abu Dhabi Bank Mobile App helps you to manage your money quickly and easily, from wherever you are, whenever you want. Featuring an enhanced and interactive design, with FAB Mobile Banking.
FAB Mobile app puts the power of the bank in your hands. Spend, save and stay on top of your everyday transactions, from just about anywhere only with the First Abu Dhabi Bank Mobile App.
Features of First Abu Dhabi Bank Mobile App
Featuring an enhanced and interactive design, with FAB Mobile Banking, you can:
- Access all your accounts
- View your balances and transactions
- Check your credit card statements
- Make utility payments and set up automatic payment instructions
- Move your money
- Instantly open a FAB One account with just your Emirates ID
Download FAB Mobile App on IOS
Download FAB Mobile Banking and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Manage your money quickly and easily, from wherever you are, whenever you want. Download IOS Here
Download FAB Mobile App on Android
Enjoy the power of mobile banking with FAB Mobile App on Android devices. Download the First Abu Dhabi Mobile App and enjoy the power of banking in your hands. Spend, save and stay on top of your everyday transactions, from just about anywhere. Download Android App Here
Download FAB Mobile App on Huawei Device
With your Huawei device, you can enjoy the convenience of mobile banking with FAB Mobile Banking. Download First Abu Dhabi Bank Mobile App on Huawei Here
How do I register my fab mobile app?
You can register or sign up for the FAB Mobile app in 4 simple steps. Follow the steps below to register your First Abu Dhabi Bank App.
- Download the FAB Mobile app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Register using your Customer ID, debit or credit card.
- Enter the one-time-password sent to your registered mobile and email address.
- Create a 6-digit PIN and login using your PIN.
How do I Deregister a FAB App From my Iphone?
To deregister FAB Mobile Banking on your phone, you need to follow these simple steps.
- Tap App Settings in the menu
- Select My Devices.
- Tap the device that you would like to deregister
- Tap De-register device at the bottom of the screen.
You can also de-register your device by tapping Forgot App PIN under App Settings.