- Always enter “www.adib.ae” directly into your Internet Browser to log on to ADIB Internet Banking.
- When you click on e-ADIB Internet Banking login, the website will show https://
- Always look for the padlock icon “ “on the left hand corner of your browser during your online banking session.
- You can verify the authenticity of the padlock by double clicking on it. It will show a certificate issued by Comodo RSA to Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank PJSC with the validity period.
- If you notice a mismatch in certification details (e.g. mismatch of certification issuer name, invalid dates, etc.), please log-off from the Internet Banking session immediately and inform us by emailing to [email protected] or calling our 24-hour Call center 600543216 (within UAE) or +971 2 6100600 (from outside UAE).
- Change your Internet Banking password on a regular basis.
- Keep your computer/ device’s firewalls and anti-virus software up to date.
- Always use Virtual Keyboard provided on the ADIB Internet Banking login page. This will help you minimize the risk of malicious software stealing your information.
- Always ensure you log-off your ADIB Internet Banking session.
If you notice any unusual/ suspicious transaction on your account, please contact ADIB immediately on our 24/7 Call Center at Fraud Hotline: +971 26100116