- Abu Dhabi Executive Affairs Authority, Chairman (2006), UAE
- Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation, Chairman (2009), UAE
- Emirates Global Aluminium PJSC, Chairman (2014), UAE
- City Football Group Limited, Chairman (2008), UK
- Abu Dhabi Executive Council, Member (2006), UAE
- UAE Supreme Council for Financial & Economic Affairs, Member (2020), UAE
- Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, Member (2021), UAE
H.E. Khaldoon Khalifa Al Mubarak is the Managing Director & Group Chief Executive Officer of the Mubadala Investment Company PJSC, responsible for aligning Mubadala with Abu Dhabi’s economic diversification efforts. Beginning his career at the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, H.E. Al Mubarak held a number of positions at Tawazun Economic Council, formerly known as UAE Offsets Group, before assuming his current portfolio of responsibilities.
H.E. Khaldoon Khalifa Al Mubarak holds a number of UAE Government and Abu Dhabi Government responsibilities, including: a Member of the Abu Dhabi Executive Council since 2006; a Founding Member of Abu Dhabi’s Supreme Council for Financial and Economic Affairs; the Presidential Special Envoy to China since 2018; and the Founding Chairman of the Abu Dhabi Executive Affairs Authority, which has provided strategic policy advice to the Chairman of the Abu Dhabi Executive Council since 2006.
Degree in Economics & Finance (Tufts University, USA).