INDUSTRIAL & COMMERCIAL BANK OF CHINA (ALMATY) JSC was established in March 1993. It is the first overseas branch of ICBC. It has become a local business and individual clients essential local commercial banks. It has nearly opened 20 years in Kazakhstan. It provides deposit, loan, remittance, foreign exchange, international settlement, letters of credit, guarantees, Internet-banking, payment cards(credit and debit cards) and etc.
INDUSTRIAL & COMMERCIAL BANK OF CHINA (ALMATY) JSC, cored with Kazakhstan and facing the middle-Asia market, wholeheartedly provides the Chinese in Kazakhstan and Chinese organizations with convenient, high-quality, rapid and considerate financial service.
INDUSTRIAL & COMMERCIAL BANK OF CHINA (ALMATY) JSC will continue to rely on ICBC global business network, strong capital strength and advanced technology systems for our customers, especially Chinese overseas and Chinese capital organizations provide convenient, safe,high-quality, rapid and considerate services.
INDUSTRIAL&COMMERCIAL BANK OF CHINA (ALMATY) JSC
Adress: 7 block, №846 building, str.Turgut Ozal int., 150/230 Abay Avenue., Almaty, 050046 Kazakhstan
The Hotline is intended for confidential informing by the Bank’s employees and any third parties (including clients, counterparties, partners) about the intentions or facts of illegal actions.
Appeals considered on the Hotline:
● potential or actual facts of corruption, fraud;
● violations during the procurement procedures;
● violations of the law;
● excessive use of occupational status, excess of jurisdiction by officials;
● intentions or facts of committing unlawful acts in the field of conflict of interest control;
● violations of the legislation in the field of insider information;
● non-compliance with the Code of Corporate Ethics, actions (inaction) that cause or may cause material damage or damage to business reputation of the Bank.
Appeals can be provided through the following communication ways:
– phone line 8(727)2377069;
– e-mail box [email protected];
– postal address: Republic of Kazakhstan, Almaty, Abai Ave., corner of Turgut Ozal St., 150/230, room 845,846, block 7, to the head of compliance department (with the note “personally in hand”).
Call or write under your name or anonymously, with contact details for feedback (optional).