Ajman Bank provides a broad range of value-driven responsible banking and financial services in the UAE, in compliance with Shari’ah principles, for individual, business, and government institutions aimed at enabling growth and economic progress.
Mohamed Abdul Rahman Amiri
Chief Executive Officer
- Joined Ajman Bank in Oct 2010
- Over 20 years of working with HSBC, Dubai Islamic Bank and Dubai Bank
- Experience includes several key positions in several leading UAE banks. .
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems and a Graduate from the ﬁrst batch of the Mohmmad Bin Rashed Program for Leadership Development (MBRPLD).
Salem Al Shamsi
Chief Operating Officer
- Founder member of Ajman Bank since 2008.
- Highly skilled executive with 18 years of Banking experience.
- A dynamic Leader with thorough understanding of banking industry and a diversified track record in business management, people management, banking solutions, public relations, government relations, business development negotiations with Ultra High Net worth clients and profitable segmentation strategies.
- USA graduate from Eckerd University- fits well amongst entrepreneurs, leaders and innovators of a dynamic and growing banking sector – leveraging his professional experience, knowledge and leadership skills.
Chief Financial Ofﬁcer
- Joined Ajman Bank in Dec 2009
- Over 27 years of experience in banking.
- Prior to joining Ajman Bank, he worked for the Central Bank of UAE as head of an examination team; Arab Bank for Investment and Foreign Trade as Head of Finance and Administration and Qinvest in Qatar as CFO.
- Began his career at Sudan Commercial Bank in 1982, then moved to Al Rajhi Banking and Investment Corporation in Riyadh. Afterwards Seifeldin was seconded, as Deputy Chief Accountant, to Al Rajhi in London for six years.
Mohamed Nassim Faiz
Head of Corporate Banking
- Joined Ajman Bank in May 2021
- Faiz has more than 20 year of experience across the GCC region in Corporate, Investment Banking and Financial Institutions.
- Prior to joining Ajman Bank Faiz worked in senior management positions in various regional banks, most recently as Assistant General Manager, Head of syndications and Capital Markets for Commercial Bank of Dubai. Prior to that he was Executive Director, Head of Structured Finance and Financial Institutions for QInvest in Qatar and before that Head DCM & Islamic Finance for ENBD Capital and Head of Syndications and Institutional Sales for Dubai Islamic Bank.
- Faiz is a qualified a Chartered Accountant with memberships of Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), UK and Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), UK.
EVP – Chief Internal Auditor
- Joined Ajman Bank in Feb 2020
- Over 22 years’ experience in the financial sector, including 15 years in the banking industry.
- Worked previously for Sharjah Islamic Bank (SIB), Qatar International Islamic Bank (QIIB) and Ernst & Young
- High-proﬁle diversified experience in Internal Audit & External Audit, Governance, Risk Management, Internal Control, Accounting, Fraud and Quality Assurance
- Holds a Bachelor Degree win a Major in Accounting and is Certified Internal Control Auditor (USA), Certified Bank Auditor (USA), Certified Risk Professional (USA), Certified Fraud Examiner (USA – ACFE Board), Certified Internal Auditor (USA – IIA Board), Certified Public Account (USA – AICPA Board)
Rana M. Saud Khalid
SVP – Chief Risk Officer
- Joined Ajman bank in January 2013.
- Career spanning over 18 years in a wide spectrum of Risk Management, Direct Investments and Investment Banking, with prestigious local and international Banks.
- Rana Saud has played an active role in overall Bank’s progress, especially setting up of Risk Management function at Ajman Bank. He was identified and trained as a candidate to take on a leadership role at the bank. After serving at various Risk Management positions he served as Deputy Chief Risk Officer for over 2 years, before appointment as Chief Risk Officer.
- He is a graduate from King’s College London.
SVP – Group Head, Treasury & Capital Markets
- Joined Ajman Bank in March 2008.
- Over 28 years’ experience in Banking industry in which 24 years in managerial position exposed to Financial & Debt Capital Markets, Investments and Financial Institutions.
- Worked as Head of Treasury, ADIB, Abu Dhabi.
- Additionally, exposed to banks in GCC banking industry like Mashreq Bank Dubai, QIIB Doha, Masraf Abu Dhabi and Saudi British Bank, Riyadh.
- Hold s Master’s Degree in Commerce (M Com) from a reputed University in India.
SVP – Head of Consumer Banking
- Joined Ajman Bank in January 2021
- Retail Banking, Sales & Distribution Specialist with over 25 years of experience in the banking industry
- Worked previously with Citibank, Standard Chartered Bank, Dubai Islamic Bank, Emirates Islamic Bank and FAB Group
- High-profile diversified experience in Strategic Planning, Product Marketing & Management, Sales Development and Consumer Finance
- Holds a Certificate in Accelerate Leadership Program from Harvard Business School and Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce from Delhi University, India
Hussain Ali Khan
VP – Head of Compliance
- Joined Ajman Bank in January 2021,
- Nearly 20 years of experience in the financial sector, including 18 years in the banking industry; 14 years of which have been in the UAE,
- Joined Ajman Bank from HSBC where he worked for 7 years. Previously worked for prestigious financial institutions including Barclays Bank, National Australia Bank and Emirates NBD,
- Rich and diverse experience in Global Banking and Markets Compliance as well as general corporate and retail banking in the Compliance domain including Anti Money Laundering, Anti Bribery and Corruption, KYC, Regulatory Compliance and Sanctions,
- Holds a Masters in Finance and Information Systems from the University of Sydney, Australia as well as Compliance certifications including Diploma in Governance, Risk and Compliance and ACAMS.
Maryam Al Shorafa
VP – Head of Corporate Communications & Marketing
- Joined Ajman Bank in January 2008
- Worked with Higher Colleges of Technology – Women’s College before joining Ajman Bank.
- Played a major role in leading and orchestrating the launch of Ajman Bank in 2009.
- Elected as Secretary General of Ajman Businesswomen Council in 2012.
- Holds a Higher Diploma in Business Management from HCT – Dubai Women’s College & Post-Graduate Certificate in Educational Technology from University of Southern Queensland.
Mohammed Al Shamsi
Head of Digital Banking
- Joined Ajman Bank in May 17th, 2015
- Over 21 years of experience in Banking Sectors
- Started in Oct 1999 with National Bank of Dubai
- Prior to joining Ajman Bank, he was Head of [email protected] at Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank
- He holds a Bachelor of Arts in International Business from Eckerd College (USA)
Ahmad Fuad Elayyan
SVP – Head of Central Operations
- Joined Ajman Bank in July 2013
- Over 25 years of experience in banking operations and trade finance
- Prior to joining Ajman Bank, he was the Head of Operations at Qatar Islamic Bank in Doha, Qatar
- He holds a certificate in International Trade and Finance from The London Institute of Banking & Finance, UK
- He holds MBA certificate in Finance from Canadian University of Dubai
Head of Human Capital
- VP – Head of Human Capital
- Joined Ajman Bank in December 2008
- Over 17 years of progressive experience in the talent management, Emiritization ,Human Capital planning, Systems, policies & organizational structuring .
- Worked previously for Mashreq Bank and NBAD.
- Master of Business Administration with concentration in Strategic management & leadership
Hajar Mohamed AlMaazmi
SVP – Head of Information Technology
- Joined Ajman Bank in July 2008
- Possess over 16 years of experience in Information Technology in Banking Industry
- Prior to joining Ajman Bank, She was working with Sharjah Islamic Bank
- Holds a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science from University of Sharjah & Banking Diploma from Emirates Institute for Banking and Financial studies
SVP – Head of PMO, Business Planning and Customer Excellence
- Joined Ajman Bank in December 2010
- Over 19 years of managerial experience,
- High-proﬁle experience in the UK and UAE with; Mashreq, Dubai Islamic Bank, Noor Bank and Dubai Bank
- Holds a degree in Chemistry from the University of Manchester
SVP- Head Of Legal Affairs Division
- Joined Ajman Bank on 2008
- Over 18 years of experience in the legal field
- 13 years of experience in GCC where he worked as external and in-house legal counselor in the banking sector, including 6 years in Islamic banking
VP – Head of Sharia Audit & Sharia Board Secretary
- Joined Ajman Bank in April 2009
- Over 20 years of banking experience including 11 years managerial experience in Sharia consultancy, Sharia Audit and Sharia Coordination
- Worked for leading local and regional Islamic Financial Institutions
- Holds master degree in Economics with specialization in Economics of Islam
- A certified Sharia Adviser and Auditor by AAOIFI – Bahrain
- Sit on number of Sharia Boards and member of various Islamic Banking committees within the UAE
Fawad Hadi Ansari
Head of Credit
- Joined Ajman Bank in 2012.
- Over 17 years of experience in Financials services and 15 years mainly in Banking under Corporate, Investment Banking and Credit & Risk management.
- Experienced profile having worked in UK with Multinational organization and in UAE with Emirates NBD and Emirates Islamic (EI).
- Holds an Hons. Degree In Business Studies (Accounting & Finance) from London Metropolitan University, UK.