For over four decades, Barclays has been on hand to help Irish businesses flourish. Through our team in Dublin, we provide day-to-day support and strategic guidance to help companies realise their domestic and international ambitions.
Supporting you in Ireland
- With a dedicated team in Dublin, we provide comprehensive support to businesses across the Republic of Ireland
- Since 1978, we’ve supported leading Irish corporates, multinationals, semi-state enterprises, captive insurance companies and other financial institutions
- We can provide day-to-day banking, support your large-scale financing needs, help manage interest rates and FX risks, and optimise working capital and treasury management
- Dedicated Relationship Directors provide deep local market, sector and banking knowledge to help your business execute its plans and fulfil its growth potential
- Every corporate client in Ireland can also benefit from our extensive international reach and trade finance expertise to broaden their trading opportunities
Get in touch
To discuss your business requirements and how Barclays can support you, contact us today.
Call a specialist from our Irish team on: +353 (0)1 618 2600*