Introducing the newly enhanced NBF Direct, giving you an online banking experience that’s quicker, more secure and hassle-free.
It’s now even easier to bank on your desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone and it’s also packed with new features and functionalities that will change the way you bank!
- An updated, responsive design that looks great and works well on desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones
- Customised user-friendly menus
- New security features such as biometric login to better protect your information and accounts
- A Personal Finance Manager
- Secure online debit card activation
- Transfer credit card balances
- Online consolidated statements and many more..
To switch to the new version of NBF Direct, simply follow the instructions on the log in page of NBF Direct Personal banking, watch the following how-to videos or download the user guide.
Please ensure you have your smartphone ready with you to enable registration.
How to register for advanced security on NBF Direct online banking (for existing users)
How to register to the new NBF Direct online banking (for new users)
How to log in to the new NBF Direct online banking
How to reset your registration for advanced security on NBF Direct
(Reset your registration when reinstalling the NBF Direct app, moving to a different mobile device or your User ID gets blocked)
Logging in for the first time
Even though you are an existing user of NBF Direct online banking, you will need to take a few minutes to register your account in the new system. Please follow these steps to register or watch this tutorial video on how to register for advanced security.
- Go to www.nbf.ae. On the home page click on Online Banking and then Personal Login.
- Now you’ll see the pre-requisites for NBF Direct Online Banking.
- To start, you’ll need the latest NBF Direct App on your mobile device. You can download it from the App Store or Google Play.
- Check the confirmation box and click on Continue.
- Please enter your debit or credit information and click on Continue.
- You’ll receive a One Time Password on your registered mobile number. For your security, the OTP is valid for five minutes only.
- Enter the OTP and click on Continue.
- Now you’ll see the NBF Security Image on the screen.
- Open the NBF Direct App on your mobile device.
- Scan the NBF Security Image.
- You’ll be prompted to enter a PIN.
- Set your unique 4-digit PIN and enter the PIN again to confirm it.
- Your biometric authentication is now activated. You may choose your preferred login method from PIN or fingerprint ID on the login screen.
- Your registration for advanced security is successful and you are now ready to use the new NBF Direct online banking.
What stays the same
- Your User ID and Password will not change
- Nicknames you have established for your accounts will carry over
- All transaction history will be available
- All scheduled transfers will continue to be processed
Important things to know:
- The newly updated NBF Direct App is now available in both the App Store and Google Play. If you have automatic updates turned on, your app should update for you. If not, please visit your store to update NBF Direct App to get the latest version.
- For the best experience with the new NBF Direct online banking features, we recommend updating your browser to the latest version.
Rest assured the new site provides all of the same functionality you have been accustomed to while introducing new features in a fresh, easy-to-use interface.
If you do not have a Debit Card, please download the Offline Registration Form, complete it and submit it to your nearest branch.
If you have questions or need help at any point during your upgrade, please call 8008NBF(623)