The online banking facility is available to all account, credit card and Murabaha holders.
To register, ensure your mobile number is updated on bank records and you hold either your debit card number and corresponding PIN, credit card number and corresponding PIN or Murabaha account number. If your current mobile number is not registered with the bank or you are not in possession of any of the required documents, call Phone Banking on +97146092222 or visit any branch for assistance. Registration steps are:
- Go to www.dib.ae and click “Al Islami Online Banking”
- Click “New User” Tab and select “Register Now”
- Select Individual>>Card Holder
- Enter USER ID, password and the required security credentials
- Enter active card & PIN details, CAPTCHA, and then click on “Submit”
Your card and PIN are all you need for a quick login and access to your online banking experience.
Keep It Simple:
- Go to online.dib.ae and select Quick Login.
- Enter your Card & PIN Number.
- Enter OTP (one-time-password) sent to your registered mobile number.
Every aspect of your online banking experience undergoes several layers of security, ensuring your personal information is protected, at every step. More Details
A Better Way to Bank
Enjoy a host of Dubai Islamic Bank features, available at your convenience. More Details
From statement downloads to mortgage releases, manage all aspects of your Dubai Islamic Bank account relationship from anywhere in the world. Refer to below for a total transaction list.
Enjoy a stress-free card experience that allows you to manage, track and update your credit card relationship online.
With a platform designed to simplify everyday living, look forward to unparalleled ease regarding bills, installment payments, direct debits, and more.
Transfer funds locally and internationally with added benefits such as Remit to ATMs, Western Union benefits, Express Transfer to India, Pakistan, Jordan, and more..
For transaction limit increase request form, please click here